When I met my group for group discussions

When we first met our group we were all girls and we had no boys in our group. The first thing we did as group is we name our group the flaming pink flamingos we all like our name that we pick together so that was a good start for us. After we start to talk about the project and the days we are going to meet up so we can start the project before the due date. The first group meet we discuss what we are going to do on the project. For example, we talked about how the commercial going to be and what roles were going to do. Also we talked about how we are going to do on the poster and the website. Another thing we finished the slide show on the first group meet. We corporate and it went very well on the first day. The second group meet we talked about how were going to write about the letter and the script for the commercial.  So the group and I we started to write out the script first. And the first the script we did was talking about how it can help some college students. And the second the script was about the parts of the of the backpack and what it does. The third script was the reason why you should buy it. We only recorded the first the script because we didn't have time for the other parts we had to do. I really like my group because we all corporate and we do really well together. All of us do the work we have to do. Also we talk about if we do something wrong on the presentation so it can look perfect. We all get along with each other and we don't have problems with each other I’m so happy with that. I hope it goes well on the second project we have to do.





Comments

  1. I wonder if we have the same teacher Mrs. Tews for group discussion. I love your groups name! Our group went with the name "Good with Glasses," I'm enjoying that class much more than I thought because I got paired with such a great group of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your group. My group semester was super dry and we never really talked to each other t anything else but school work. And even when it was just about school work I can only remember that we talked for like five minutes in a time period of like fifty minutes. Being an adults sucks because when we where kids things like this never happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peer review on my communication group

Bullying on College Campuses