Presenting our Product

In my group discussions class we had to present our project to the class. Our project was about massaging backpack for college students so their back won't hurt anymore. We called our backpack the Flamingo backpack it's for everyone that don't want to have back problems when there at a young age.
One of the biggest problems college students face is having a heavy backpack. Students carry so much materials for a long period of time at school that the  task of lugging around so much weight becomes a burden. Backpacks are essential in an everyday college life but companies often focus on the aesthetic rather than the comfortability of the backpack. We as college students understand the back pain caused by an unsupportive backpack. We decided to make our main feature a solution to this problem. The Flamingo Backpack comes with a massaging section placed on the back portion and part of the straps designed to relax and relieve tension. To initiate the massage all you have to do is press a button located on the left strap. The duration of each massage will last five minutes. The best part about it is that there are three different settings for you to choose, the first button is to massage only your shoulder area, the second button is to massage your lower back, and the final button is to have both at the same time. The massage will be accomplished by placing massaging pads in between the back fabric of the backpacks. The massaging pads give off vibrations creating the sensation of a massage. The vibration is achieved using a small device with a weighted gear or wheel within, with the weight being off-center, making the wheel unbalanced. As a result, when the motor rapidly rotates the wheel, vibration results. The device will be powered by the solar panel placed at the top of the backpack.



Comments

  1. First of all, I would like to congratulate you on how much you have improved in your writing. I like that your sentences are much more well composed and that you are using descriptive words. If you where to seriously create a product such as this I would sure like to buy on of them. I hate how I have so many utensils and book in my backpack that weight on my back and just cause me back pain all day. I would be nice to receive those back massages. I could seriously use some of that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peer review on my communication group

Bullying on College Campuses

When I met my group for group discussions